- FORMED: 2000 by main songwriter/producer/frontman J. Bergman (J.B)
- MEMBERS: Solo project of J.Bergman with various musicians.
- STYLE OF MUSIC: Heavy/thrash Metal
- RELEASES: "Mention" (CD 2001). "Be Like The Dog You Are And Enter The Circle" (EP CD 2004). "The Devils Blues…to hell and back" (digital free download EP 2005). "White Trash Devil In a Jesus Christ Pose" (CD 2010). "Lean Back, Relax, And Watch The World Burn" (CD 2012). "The Cross" (CD EP 2014). "Box Of Horrors" (CD 2016). "Reborn" (CD 2018). "Doomsday Clock" (Limited Digipack CD 2020)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Two videos in the PS3 / X-Box 360 game "The Darkness". 1st position at My Space (Swedish chart) for a week and top 50 for a month. "Lean Back And Watch The World Burn" was critically aclaimed and landed on multiple listings of top ten charts around the world. 15 tour dates over Sweden with Raubtier and 16 tour dates over Europe with PRONG (USA). Performed at Sweden Rock Festival, Sabaton Open Air, Findustrial Festival, Rock At Sea, Gefle Metal Festival, Skogsröjet Festival, Rockbitch Boat and other festivals.
“BERGMAN SCREAMS WITH AN INTENSITY THAT WOULD SCARE EVEN LEMMY HIMSELF! YOU RARLY HEAR METAL MORE POWERFUL AND GENUINELY MEAN!” // Close-Up Magazine
Since J. Bergman and his creation Man Machine Industry had the opportunity to appear in the Playstation / X-Box game “The Darkness” the band have never stopped moving forward in making new music for the masses.
After their successful tour through Sweden in 2014 together with RAUBTIER, J.B locked himself in the studio to write and record the album “BOX OF HORRORS” (2016). This album was to be the ignition to a newer, more melodic and heavier sound for MMI. The industrial sound of the band took a step back and as a producer/songwriter/vocalist JB reached “the next level”.
When BOH was released in 2016 people was taken a bit by surprise on how heavy the band had become and that they still developed their sound beyond their own limitations and fantasy.
The album lead to a major European tour together with thrash/industrial pioneers PRONG from the US and the band name was branded into metal heads minds through out Europe.
The tour ended on a high note at Gefle Metal Festival followed by a few moths break due to J.B´s commitment to another band called REIGNSAW, for which he also wrote a conceptual book and produced their album. Reignsaw´s album was released on GMR Music (Ice Age, Crucified Barbara, Tyranex) which lead to a new record deal for MAN MACHINE INDUSTRY committing to release MMI´s next two albums starting with their new album “REBORN” (out August 3:rd 2018) followed by "DOOMSDAY CLOCK" released February 14:th 2020.
REBORN marked a new era in their musical journey. A new logo can be seen on the cover art, a heavier and more melodic, yet aggressive, sound can be heard in the production as well as a better musicianship by the performers. The album title sums it up in one word… “ R E B O R N “ and consists of fourteen re-recorded fan-favorites!
And now it's high time to release the long awaited album "DOOMSDAY CLOCK" which is by far the most "thrashy" album of the MMI history.
J.B calls the music he writes for MMI; HEAVY METAL with a thrashy edge and an industrial touch. That’s what MAN.MACHINE.INDUSTRY is all about!
"Bergman screams with an intensity that would scare even Lemmy himself.
You rarely hear metal more powerful and genuinely mean"
"They grab the attention of the audience, like it's the most natural thing, and when the tempo is increased in each song towards the end, we can't really ask for more when it comes to high octane hellish metal"
ALBUM REVIEWS : THE CROSS (EPCD 2014)
5/5 METAL JUKEBOX
"as strong as industrial metal can be in 2010"
4/4 FABRYKA MAGAZINE
"MMI sound very much their own"
92/100 INDUSTRIALIZED METAL MAG
"I honestly can't see any industrial metal fan not liking this"
8/10 CLOSE-UP MAGAZINE
"should appeal to most people that favor metal of a more modern cut"
8/10 ZERO MAGAZINE
"There are no bad songs here"
4/5 HEAD FULL OF NOISE
"Never leting you go untill the song is over"
7/10 TWIST MAGAZINE
"it gives each song a unique feeling"